A Team Challenge can involve building a playground, developing a sensory garden or educational garden, restoring a medical or educational centre for children with disabilities, or redecorating children’s homes. We will help identify a community or charity based on your objectives.
The challenge can be a standalone activity, particularly useful after a restructure or when launching a new set of company values, or it can be incorporated into a larger in-house learning and development programme, such as Graduate Induction or Management and Leadership Development training.
Each challenge can last from a half-day to multiple days and can involve between 20 and 5,000+ participants who work together as a big group, or as smaller groups.
A two-hour planning session can precede the project build and upon completion, clients can opt for a short After-Action Review.
• Build teams and improve employee engagement
• Give participants the chance to take part in a real-life charity / community project
• Demonstrate that everyone can make a difference
• Practice project management and leadership skills
• Practice working in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment
• Improve organisational behaviour
• Develop confidence
• Inspire people to shift behaviours and policies for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals
• Problem solving
• Project management
• Risk Management and Risk Mitigation