Business Schools & Academia need to integrate Experiential Learning into their programmes.
Splash Projects offers several types of projects to Business Schools around the world:
- Team Challenges give students the opportunity to develop into a self-aware, highly effective team. They are an invaluable way for a new cohort of students to bond.
- Leadership Challenges build on Team Challenges, giving Business School students the opportunity to hone a wide variety of Leadership and Management skills on a real-life project. Splash experts mentor the student Management Team over the months leading up to the project delivery, allowing the student Management Team practice key skills (including Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Resourcing, Planning, Fundraising, Communications, etc.) in a real-life environment.
- Rapid Response command tasks provide students with a series of challenges / disaster relief scenarios to work through. Every student will have the chance to lead at some point in the day – testing Strategic Thinking, Communication and Problem Solving skills. Rapid Response command tasks introduce global issues and the Sustainable Development Goals, helping students understand how to contribute to society and make a difference.
- Study / Field trips offer experiential learning expeditions to locations that would otherwise be inaccessible to students. Various activities can been included such as meeting local entrepreneurs, reviewing local business processes, developing business plans and improving infrastructure.
- Community Projects delivered online.
It’s worth remembering that all our projects challenge students regardless of their age / experience level. Our goal is to provide demanding yet fun environments to push each cohort (and individual) past their perceived limits.
In addition to these projects, Splash Projects also provide several services, which can be “bolted” on to our projects or purchased separately, including
All our projects are tailor-made around your Business School’s specific learning outcomes and objectives. If you would like to discuss any of these projects or services with a member of the Splash team or get a quote, please contact us.