Some companies require expertise and guidance to get the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) ball rolling or be more ambitious about their company’s contribution to sustainable growth. Other companies simply don’t have enough staff to warrant having a person spending time on CSR. Whether you are looking to develop a large-scale award-winning CSR programme or simply need support with getting a memorable community day organised (which incorporates experiential learning for your staff at the same time), then Splash Projects can help.
By outsourcing your CSR, Team Building and “Reconnecting” activities to the experts at Splash, you are allowing your company to focus on its core strengths. And using Splash, you can:
- Reduce administrative overheads
- Gain financial transparency through fixed CSR costs
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Give your employees a sense of pride
- Encourage SDG-focussed innovation
- Attract higher profile talent, etc.
Splash meets your CSR, Team building and Reconnecting requirements with an array of services including:
- Providing CSR consultancy services
- Assessing current impact on society
- Recommending ways to improve CSR ambitions that create lasting impact
- Implementing responsible, ethical policies to support local communities and the environment
- Raising awareness of how the company can benefit those less fortunate through internal comms / press releases
- Organising fund-raising for the company’s chosen Charity or cause
- Arranging Charitable events and challenges
- Setting up Giving schemes
- Arranging team building and reconnecting days to maximise staff engagement.
All our CSR work can be done either globally or locally and is suitable for companies ranging from 15 to 10,000 members of staff.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact us.