Since 2000, Splash has worked with a wide range of Business Clients and corporate organisations, delivering high quality community projects with team building experiences and leadership development.
Our projects improve business performance, change participant’s lives for the better and leave a lasting legacy for communities.
- Performance Improvement – We enable leaders and teams to be more effective, responsive and confident by challenging them outside of their normal business environment.
- Impactful CSR – Together we make a real difference to the engagement of your people and to the community organisations we work with and ultimately leave a better footprint on the world.
- Bespoke Service – Whether your objective is to re-engage your staff, bring them together following an acquisition / divestment, improve performance, teamwork, or support an in-house change programme, all our projects and services are designed for your specific needs.
Here are just some of the Business Clients and organisations we have worked with:
Over the last 3 years, we have completed 101 separate Splash Projects training over 7900 participants. The average length project was 3.5 days. The shortest project was half a day and the longest was 70 days! We completed projects in 36 separate locations, including:
- Australia (Melbourne),
- Belgium (Brussels),
- France (Cesson, Chateau-Landon, Fontainebleau, Nandy, Roissy-en-Brie, Paris),
- Germany (Heidelberg),
- Hong Kong SAR (Hong Kong),
- India (Mumbai),
- Italy (Cascia, Milan),
- Japan (Tokyo),
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Mierlo),
- Singapore (Singapore),
- Spain (Madrid),
- UK (Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cumbria, Dudley, Glasgow, London, Southampton, Stourbridge, Sunderland, Surrey, Taunton, Telford, West Bromwich),
- USA (Atlanta),
Read what our Business Clients say about Splash Projects
For more information, case study material, further testimonials, or for cost information on our projects, please contact us.