Since 2000, Splash has worked with a wide range of Business Clients and corporate organisations, delivering high quality community projects with team building experiences and leadership development.
Our projects improve business performance, change participant’s lives for the better and leave a lasting legacy for communities.
- Performance Improvement – We enable leaders and teams to be more effective, responsive and confident by challenging them outside of their normal business environment.
- Impactful CSR – Together we make a real difference to the engagement of your people and to the community organisations we work with and ultimately leave a better footprint on the world.
- Bespoke Service – Whether your objective is to re-engage your staff, bring them together following an acquisition / divestment, improve performance, teamwork, or support an in-house change programme, all our projects and services are designed for your specific needs.
Here are just some of the Business Clients and organisations we have worked with:
Over the last 3 years, we have completed 101 separate Splash Projects training over 7900 participants. The average length project was 3.5 days. The shortest project was half a day and the longest was 70 days! We completed projects in 36 separate locations, including:
- Australia (Melbourne),
- Belgium (Brussels),
- France (Cesson, Chateau-Landon, Fontainebleau, Nandy, Roissy-en-Brie, Paris),
- Germany (Heidelberg),
- Hong Kong SAR (Hong Kong),
- India (Mumbai),
- Italy (Cascia, Milan),
- Japan (Tokyo),
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Mierlo),
- Singapore (Singapore),
- Spain (Madrid),
- UK (Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cumbria, Dudley, Glasgow, London, Southampton, Stourbridge, Sunderland, Surrey, Taunton, Telford, West Bromwich),
- USA (Atlanta),
Read what our Business Clients say about Splash Projects
Splash Projects are impressive – their understanding of customer requirements, planning and delivery are exemplary.
With their experience, skills and coaching, Splash helped us realise how a motivated, well-coordinated team can achieve so much more by working together towards a common goal.
I cannot recommend Splash highly enough. They work silently in the background to ensure the overall objective is moving forward but allow enough latitude that you know the overall outcome rests on your shoulders.
The one day event saw the team deliver in demanding circumstances undertaking tasks outside their normal comfort zone but the real added value was what turned out to be both short and long term skills enhancement… it brought the whole team together… [they] honed their project management skills and we saw different leaders emerge and post the event the collaboration across the whole team increased 100%. That was 7 years ago and the team and those who have left still say it was the best development event they have ever experienced.
Choosing to partner with Splash has been one of the best leadership development decisions I have ever made. Their attitude, energy, experience, practical application and flawless execution allowed participants to anchor learning that could have otherwise taken weeks or months to achieve. Their innovative approach, challenging style and unwavering focus on meeting your desired organisational goals makes them a delight to work with. I don't know who is more excited about the next event....me, or the participants!
Splash ensure the day is not only hard work, but their pre-work, relationship building and general levity ensure everyone has a fantastic time. The feedback has been phenomenal and most said it was the best event they have ever attended.
What an excellent approach – a training course that has an actual outcome rather than just the theory. The whole spectrum of business skills were thoroughly tested but the personal and business reward far outstripped the challenge
A real win/win, progress for the community, progress for our business, and that is why we have continued our commitment to the whole programme now for 10 years or so and propose to press on with it into the future too…
For more information, case study material, further testimonials, or for cost information on our projects, please contact us.